Red fish processing
Only chilled fish from Norway is used in production. For transportation, the fish is packed in foam boxes and poured with crushed ice.
- After passing the quality control, the fish is released fr om the packaging and sent to the automatic washing line.
- The next step is filleting: the fish is loaded on the production line, wh ere the fillet is automatically separated from the ridge.
- Next, the cut fish enters the trimming area. Here, the fillet is mechanically cleaned from the costal bones, fins, loam and a layer of subcutaneous fat.
- Then the fillet is fed into the salting and ripening area. Special recipes, proven by many years of experience, allow you to get an impeccable taste of the product.
- The finished fillet is delivered to the portioning area. A high-precision slicer with three-dimensional laser scanning is used to get the pieces of required weight.
- For product packaging, advanced vacuum technology is used in production, which ensures stable preservation of product quality throughout the entire shelf life.
- The final step in the process is product labeling. The packaging is marked with technical and advertising information.