- At the first stage of the technological process, sublimated kelp briquettes are delivered to the workshop. Sublimated product is a product freed fr om water, but retaining its beneficial substances and properties.
- Briquettes are placed in the boiler and filled with hot water. The process of swelling of raw materials takes about 40 minutes.
- In the next stage, the contents of the boiler are heated to a temperature of 100 degrees Celsius. The process of boiling is continued for 10 minutes.
- After boiling, the kelp arrives at the pickling site, wh ere it is loaded into big boxes with specially prepared marinade*. The marinating process lasts 12 hours.
- The finished product is packaged in consumer packaging and poured with brine to maintain quality throughout the shelf life.
- The final stage of the technological process is product labeling — technical and advertising information is applied to the packaging.
The production has developed a recipe for cooking seaweed, recommended for feeding children of preschool and school age.